MMO CATACLYSM MOUSE DRIVER

It is now the case that they can cram a lot of technology into a very small space, or in this case, a lot of technology into a large mouse. It's a little smaller, but configurations are easy. I have owned this mouse for about 6 weeks now and I really do think its a great mouse. Fan of their software as well. Your cart is currently empty. Very interesting mouse and a leading contender. I don't see the opportunity reliably coming along again which is why I'm researching my options for life after Cata mouse.
Uploader: Mikagore
Date Added: 12 January 2010
File Size: 63.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 13708
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Legacy Software Xai Laser Download. Speak Your Mind Tell us what you're thinking The Gs though, is my favorite mouse by far.

For this reason, they have produced some very successful products that lots of consumers want to get their hands on. Its my first gaming mouse so I cant compare it to others.

Create a SteelSeries ID, login, and send your data to the cloud. No libraries to link catcalysm your game - use any language you like.

The only problem is, like I said before, you really need to keep buying after two years and that's a pain: Very interesting mouse and a leading contender. All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners.

After my cata mouse died, I got the LogitechG Their expertise certainly lies in the Peripheral gaming market.

Use Engine to customize the vibration patterns, duration, intensity, and triggers for your Rival or Rival Originally Posted by Lathais. All times are Mouwe.

SteelSeries World of Warcraft Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse

Automatic game configurations User configurations like the Rival 's OLED display can change based moue which game you're playing. Similarly sized to the Cata mouse. Miscellaneous SteelSeries Engine 3. Fan of their software as well. The closest I've found to a suitable replacement is the Logi G since they spread their buttons across the mouse, but I end up losing 4 buttons there.

Simraceway S1 Steering Wheel Download.

This mouse has 4 to buttons in pairs to the left and right on top as well as a "dorsal fin" button on the top that can be pushed left or right but just looks like it would be awkward in practice unless you can easily use your hands bulk to manipulate it. One application for all your mmmo Engine was designed to have a low impact on your gaming rig while handling all of your important gaming settings.

I've been scanning ebay and amazon periodically but the Mouuse mouse appears as rare as rocking horse poo! Windows Windows 7 or newer. Click here to cancel reply.

SteelSeries World of Warcraft Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse Driver for Windows Driver - TechSpot

In my opinion, this means it is time to start thinking about life after its death. Roccat seems to have a strong following for their mice. I think you would be very hard pressed to find the cata mouse unless you don't mind buying used, though why would you? The humble mouse, while starting out as a moderately basic input device it has evolved rather significantly over the past few years. I have owned this mouse for about 6 weeks now and I really do think its a great mouse.

Merc, Merc Stealth, Zboard, and Fang. Basically missing 2 top buttons and a thumb button.

WoW Cataclysm Mouse

This mouse came up on Woot within a couple of days but there were apparently two of them and some guy in Michigan bought both of them. I paid full price for my original, found them new in box on Woot. Engine 2 For Products: I've looked at current gen mice as a replacement.

Comments